A Spectacle Warehouse store is one of the safest places to be.
In line with the Government’s lock down directive, as a healthcare provider we are expected and committed to continue to deliver eye care service to the public. We respect that the best strategy is to stay at home, but the reality is we need to get food, medicine, petrol and to be able to see to remain productive.
Our goal is to turn our premises into one of the safest places to be.
We focus on 2 things:
Virus free premises
Preventing any sick person entering our premises
1. We will wipe down our premises 3x a day – every single item
2. Every spectacle frame will be wiped down before and after use
3. Half our staff will be in lock down at home, to allow rotation every 2 weeks
4. Everybody will complete a questionnaire before being allowed in
5. Everybody will be sanitised before entering the premises
6. Everybody will have temperature taken
7. Everybody in the store will wear a mask – handed out at the door
8. All equipment will be wiped down after every use
Proof of appointment
We can e mail proof of your appointment if you are concerned about being stopped when you leave your home.
Front Door Parking
All Spectacle Warehouse stores offer front door parking for easy access.
On Site laboratory
All our stores have on-site laboratories to manufacture lenses and make up prescriptions. We are not dependent on suppliers who may be in lock-down.
We can deliver your specs or contact lenses if you are unable to come to us.
Contact Lens purchases
Please call the practice and we will get them to you.
Service to other optometrists
We can make up prescriptions and manufacture multifocal lenses for colleagues whose patients are in desperate need.